Green Life Group
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
GREEN UP COOL
Green Up Cool is a low-toxic, environmentally friendly corrosion concentrate inhibitor. Green Up Cool provides corrosion protection
in aqueous solutions for environmentally friendly corrosion concentrate product.
Based on Green Up technology, provides corrosion protection in aqueous solutions for all kinds of metals, including aluminum, iron,
copper and solder alloys, and offers excel-lent cavitation protection. It is effective against a wide range of microorganisms including
Gram positive/negative bacteria and fungi.
- Easy maintenance
- No inhibitor testing is required
- Offers excellent pitting protection
- Effective long term corrosion protection for Aluminum brass, cast iron, steel,
solder , and copper.
- Improved system equipment life, like molds in the plastic industry and water
- No silicate dropout or gel formation during use or storage
- Excellent heat transfer
- Reduces hard water scale
- Superior protection in high operating temperature
- Protects against winter freeze up
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is necessary to drain the existing coolant fluid contained in the coolant system before initially filling with a 7–10%
solution of Green Up Cool in water. Depending on the condition of the system it may be necessary to thoroughly flush
the system to remove loose deposits and precipitates. Flushing is done preferably with a 5% solution of Green Up Cool
in fresh water. Using Green Up Cool for flushing will facilitate the removal of the deposits and provide corrosion protection
during and after the flushing operations. For new systems a simple flush will usually be sufficient to remove any cooling
fluid and the few deposits present. In older systems, hard water scale, corrosion deposits and precipitates from former
water treatment chemicals will not be removed by flushing only. Depending on the nature and amount of the deposits it
will be necessary to operate the equipment for some time to allow cleaning of the system by the standard 7–10% solution
of Green Up Cool.
Flushing Procedure for Cooling Systems in New equipment's
1. Completely drain the system.
2. Fill the system with 5% solution of Green Up Cool in fresh water (flushing fluid).
3. Run the equipment in fast idle speed or operate the engine in service for at least one
hour after the flushing solution has been heated up to the normal cooling water
4. Completely drain the system.
5. Check flushing fluid for deposits and precipitates.
6. Repeat step 2 to 5 if flushing fluid contains significant amounts of deposits or
Always allow the engine to cool down before draining and filling the system.
7. Check cooling system filters (if present). Replace when required.
8. Fill the system with a 5–7% Green Up Cool solution in fresh water and maintain in
service between 5% and 7%.
Flushing Procedure for equipment's Cooling Systems in Service
1. Completely drain the system if possible and proceed as per -
“flushing procedure for cooling systems in new equipment”.
2. If not possible, the system should be drained and filled concurrently to maintain the
system water level But, reduce the content of the Nitrite treatment and remove as
many contaminants as possible.
3. Fill the system with 5–10% solution of Green Up Cool in water.
4. Maintain the level in service between 5% and 10%.
Green Up Cool will clean any deposits and sludge from the system. These
contaminants should be systematically removed by partial draining and skimming
until the system is fully clean.
Green Up Cool has very low depletion in service. Suppletion is only to make toping
up for losses due to cooling water leakage. Concentration should periodically be
checked by means of fractometer.
Coolant Replacement Procedure
Success replacing the existing coolant in the plastic plants,
Care must be taken all the steps.
The all components for this project supplying by company.
The process consists of three steps.
Before beginning the process of replacing, the company will take an example of the existing coolant for checking the
status of existing material.
Step one – Add scale dissolution in the existing water system
(About 3-4% on the volume of water)
Continue working for 24 hours
Step Two - Flush all water from the Cooling System then fill the cooling system with plain water.
Add rust cleaner (About 5% on the volume of water)
Continue working for 24 hours
Step Three - Flush all cooling system.
Fill ready coolant to the cooling system, and continue working normally.
Do not add any material to the existing coolant.
Concentration of topping up product will be decided after examination of the fluid system.
All stages of the process will be accompanied by the company.
This service is free of charge.
The outstanding corrosion protection and low additive depletion results in less maintenance and repair costs.
Health and Safety
For full Health and Safety data please refer to our specific MSDS Sheet, which is available upon request.
Appearance: - CLEAR COLOURLESS LIQUID
pH @ 5% DILUTION - 8-10
Density - 1.02
Flash Point - None
This is a water-based product which contains a mixture of natural active components produced from plants and silicates.
None of the ingredients is produced from animals. All ingredients are fully biodegradable.
HELTH AND SAFETY
For full Health and Safety data please refer to our specific MSDS Sheet, which is available on Product list.
4lt, 18lt , 205lt barrels, 1000 litter canister
3 Years from date of manufacture