Techical Data Sheet
Green Up Teat Cleaner
The cow, like other mammals, produces milk for its offspring. Man uses this milk for his nutrition and tries to get a high rate of milk production from his livestock.
As the period of time that the cow is milked becomes longer, the greater are the chances that it will develop teat infection. The main reason for this infection is the bacteria found naturally in dirt and fecal matter which is
present in the barns. After milking it takes a number of minutes before the nipples close. This allows the enlarged teat to be exposed and come in contact with bacteria which enter the teat causing infection.
The Green Life Group Company has developed a product which protects the teat before and after milking.
This product is not poisonous and does not endanger man or animals. Green Up Teat Cleaner is biologically degradable and replaces existing products used today such as iodine, chlorine, and others.
. Protects the environment and is readily biodegradable.
· Protects the soil, water and underground water, and other water sources.
· Does not need special conditions for storage.
· Protects the cow’s teat.
· Is not dangerous to inhale.
· Does not leave marks on the skin or hands.
· Is not poisonous or flammable.
· Does not emit poisonous gases and does not have the strong smell common to existing products.
. Does not contain active acids, carbon based solvents or caustic soda.
· Does not damage or eat away rubber, plastic, or metal surfaces including stainless steel.
Directions for Use
Green Up Teat Cleaner comes ready for use. There is no need to add, dilute and/or mix with any other material. You can spray it on the teat, dip the teat, or spread the product on the teat.
Use Green Up Teat Cleaner before milking to prevent chafing and after milking to prevent the entrance of bacteria into the teat before it is fully closed.
This product rinses off with soap and water.
This product is water based and contains a mixture of ingredients which are food industry safe. None of the ingredients are made from animals or animal products.
Appearance: Clear colorless or white liquid
pH @10% dilution 10-11
Flash Point None
Do not ingest this product. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, rinse well with a large quantity of clean water. In case of swallowing, drink a large amount of water or milk and seek medical attention.
Keep away from children. Keep the container in a closed shaded area. Avoid exposure to extremely high temperature.
This is a water-based product which contains a mixture of natural active components produced from plants and silicates. None of the ingredients is produced from animals. All ingredients are fully biodegradable.
Health And Safety
For full Health and Safety data please refer to our specific MSDS Sheet which is available upon request.
3 Years from date of manufacture
18 liter, 205 liter barrels, 1000 liter canister